ILM Intraprenerial Leaders Programme
Want to know more?
Fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you!
Programme Start date:
Programme commences every month
The ILM Intraprenerial Leaders Programme creates a culture for leaders to foster and hone the talents of their team. This results in a refreshed entrepreneurial organisation that focuses on the customer. The provision includes coaching sessions and a year of mentoring.
The programme is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and includes a 2-day Workshop, an organization-based development project and 3 assessments with associate personal coaching and mentoring support.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed to facilitate build-up of entrepreneurial capabilities for leaders and potential leaders; business owners; social entrepreneurs; change managers; and managers and team leaders at all levels of an organisation.
Format of Delivery
2-day Workshop, 3 assessments with remote and personal face to face coaching and mentoring support.
How will you Benefit? :
- Familiarise yourself with the concept of intrapreneurship and why it is so important
- Understand why organizations are reinventing themselves to deal with key disruptors
- Consider the different levels of organizational development and plot where your business is and where you would like it to be
- Identify the skills and behaviours which effective entrepreneurial leaders demonstrate to achieve change
- Know how to build agility and foresight capabilities around innovation
- Understand the latest thinking and practical applications regarding optimisation of the digital environment and broader forms of emergent technology - which underpin effective business development and entrepreneurial leadership
- Commit yourself to an implementation plan that will transform your business culture